Saturday, May 16, 2009

keep thinking ...

'like/love that person for who they are not what they are'

Alright everyone ..
I'm going to talk about this issue today ...

Hmm.. actually ...
I don't know what to talk about ...

Just feeling so empty when my friend told me this ... its a message from a movie ...
I'm struggling between reality and my dream ...
Struggling between angels and devils ...

I'm not happy with my life now .. but who will know..
My tears flowed at night ... who knows...

I hope someone can hug me .. wings cover me ... let me feel safe and comfort...
but no one ... no one ever give this feeling to me ...

What I want ? I really have no idea...
Why I not appreciate not satisfy with things I had now ...

Now I realized why adult loved to drink beer and get themselves drunk ...
cause no more things to worry... no more to bother ....

Exactly what I am facing now ...

Anyone.. please talk to me ...
show me the right way not suck way ..
show me to the light ... bring me back from the darkness ...
tell me what I suppose to do ..
I need God ....
to save me ...

Please help me ....

No comments: