Monday, May 11, 2009

New experiences.... Flight


This blog I'm going to share about my first time experiences with flight ...
Allow me to present to you the most low cost airline S$1 ta ta~~~ ''Air Asia''

In my early 20s.... 9th may 2009
Rang.. rang... rang... look what the hell is ringing at 6 early morning ... woke me up from my sweet dream ... (its my stupid hp alarm)

Prepare .. Prepare ...

Reached Terminal 3 then Terminal 1 .... what's next ... of cause breakfast la .. i cannot die in hunger.. I must eat eat N' eat ...

Checked in .. scan ... immigration checked ... then wait .... wait

Finally, its about time to go in to the airplane ... feeling ? EXCITED !!!! and GAN CHEONG...
its normal cause 1st time ..

I'm find my seat and my seat is found .... what sentences is that ?? O.O
oooo.... so everyone is seated .... airplane start moving .... slowly slowly then 800 kilometer dash up to the sky .. feeling ... ?? like playing a roller coaster .... O.O

I'm still like oh boy oh boy ... can you see the bird flying with us ...? O.O of cause not ... we cant see the bird .. and the houses and roads are getting small then tiny .... then nothing to see .... of cause man ... cause WE are in the clown... so dumb dumb ...

Beverages served after the airplane on the stable mood ... it took just a 10-15 minute i think ...
then an announcement made... ladies and gentlemen ... thank you for traveled with Air Asia .. we are going to land down soon ... I'm like I just got seated and we going to land down ???

Skip the bullshit ....

I finally reached Malaysia LCCT ....
no one was there for us ... O.O

Never mind...

I reached home then I took a nap ... ZzZzzZZZzzz
alright ... its time for Mother's day dinner with my family ...

after dinner....

went bar at The Curve with my close friend ... we drank and I drunk ... feeling a bit giddy.. but I enjoyed the atmosphere and i really like a life like this ... feeling like a real lady ... an adult ...

Mentos my friend treat me ...

Another friend house ... waiting for kaki-kaki to come ...
10 minute .... 20 minute.... 30 minute...
I give up ...

Yam ca with another friend ... acted like a dumb dumb ... kept laughing ...

Back to my friend house... mahjong until 3 am ... till my kaki friend hand over a bread to me ... dont ask why ... its stupid ..
ZzZzzzzzz

10th may 2009
woke up at 9 something .... my friend all 'ffk' till 6 pm
dinner with bf's family and with my mum... oh ! just a mother's day dinner ... I brought a 18pcs flower to my bf's mother .. $$.... erm ... damn expensive .... that flower shop ... no more ! oOo

after dinner ...

shopping with my mum... my mum caring for my puss .... actually .. its ok ... mum ... you can spend my money ... just buy whatever you like ...

after shopping ..

mahjong till 4 am .... ZzZzzzzzzzZ

11th may 2009
breakfast ... say bye to my mum ... went bank ... shopping ... then arrived at airport ..

waiting ... waiting ... same like 1st day when in the plane ....

Reached home... giddy and tired ... ZzZZZ

Isnt it simple my holiday in malaysia ...
Anyway .. I forgot to wish my mum Happy Mother's day .... Wish you hav a longevity life ..

No comments: