Friday, January 30, 2009

Last Day

Finally, its time for me to go again...
My tears flow without anyone know,
I have to go, to the place I should go,
I have to leave, from the place where I was born,
I'm now moving forward to fight for better future,
My dear friends,
Never ever resigned to your destiny,
Your destiny is in your own hand,
No one can force you to change,
Do not get influence by the devil or anyone,
Stand still and make clear what you want/need today,
Be confident,
Be liable,
Be smart,
Be tough,
and learn to enjoy the thing/life in the same time...(Do not stress out)

Sooner or later,
your dream comes true
in front of your eye
where you had expect it for a long time

My friends,
I'm here to tell you,
the way to success,
the way to enjoy,
and the attitude suppose to have in one,
with my personal experiences and opinion...
I hope someday it might help you some,

I wish you all my friends Good Luck in
Your long journey to the future...

Cheers to an awesome day...

No comments: